Friday, May 10, 2013

Ok, so I really suck at this blogging thing.  I'm going to try to get better at it.  By having THEMES!  Yay!

So, here is what I have come up with:

Mondays - Muses
Tuesdays - #amwriting pontificating
Wednesdays - #amreading reviews
Thursdays - Tom Hiddleston.  Always Tom Hiddleston.  In fact, I should probably go ahead and schedule a whole month devoted to Tom Hiddleston.
Fridays - Various napping locations I'd like to try

Since today is Friday, I am going to tell you all about my dream napping destination for the week:

THE BLUE LAGOON



This is a hot spring pool in Reykjavik, Iceland.  Iceland is on my Bucket List.  I will sadly be about 90 years old before I can make it there, but I will definitely make someday.  And you will find me napping right there next to one of those guys...or whoever happens to be in that exact place at the time.  Even though I'll be 90, I will still be totally sexy. 

You can make the Blue Lagoon your destination too! 

Check out the geothermal spa: http://www.bluelagoon.com/

Happy napping, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment