Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hiddleston/Hamilton

I have said this for a looooong time now, but...

THERE NEEDS TO BE A MOVIE ABOUT ALEXANDER HAMILTON STARRING TOM HIDDLESTON

Seriously, guys, the resemblance is uncanny:


We all know that Tom Hiddleston is a good actor, and the story of Hamilton's feud with Aaron Burr is so interesting that even the most culturally deprived individual would be entertained.  I mean, they challenged each other to the death just because they were talking smack about each other behind their back.  That does not get more badass. 

The foregoing awesomeness would be compounded if Benedict Cumberbatch played Aaron Burr.  Ladies all over the world would flock, FLOCK I tell you, to see this movie at least twenty times in the theatre. 



If I had the money to produce this film, I would do it in a heartbeat.  If you happen to the have the money and steal my idea, I would not care.  I would watch the hell out of that movie.  I'd practically move into the theater and quit my job just so I could watch it all day every day. 

In case you're like, "Gross, Allison, you're idea is stupid, because U.S. political history is boring," then I challenge you to read this quick, easy, children's book on the topic.  It will BLOW YOUR MIND how interesting this feud was. 

The book is called THE DUEL by Judith St. George.



And you can buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/Duel-Parallel-Lives-Alexander-Hamilton/dp/067001124X

Happy reading!  (crossing fingers and hoping powerful movie exec sees this)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who you are, but will you be my best friend/hetero life partner?

    ReplyDelete