Wednesday, May 15, 2013

#amreading Wednesday!

Right now, I am reading MONUMENT 14 by Emmy Laybourne. 

I love the pacing of the first few chapters.  Laybourne really lays out the terror of the bus wreck well with vivid descriptions.  I could view the giant hail balls pounding into the kids and through the windows in my mind like I'd just watched the movie version of the story.  If you're looking for an action-packed way to start off your novel with a boom, I highly recommend checking out this book. 

Based on how well-written the first few chapters are, I anticipate that the remaining chapters I haven't read yet will be well-written too. 

Check it out on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Monument-14-Emmy-Laybourne/dp/1250027381/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1368638633&sr=1-1&keywords=monument+14



If you have any recommendations similar to MONUMENT 14, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment